I still remember my first invitation from Fort Bonifacio Development Corporation, it was during the BGC Passion Parade sometimes in May this year. It was a parade of sculptures of giant balloons together with sports enthusiasts like bikers, skateboarders, runners and all. One thing, I like about BGC is that my bike is safe and secure when I parked it anywhere within BGC.
This November, BGC came to a different flicks as they introduce running with Flag Football.
Flag Football is a fun game of run and catch, which the purpose is for team (OFFENSE) to cover a full field distance and cross the Football at the “End zone” at opposite end of the field from which the 1st play was initiated.
But wait, these are the prize at stake:
1. A trip for two to Australia on a four (4) days, three (3) nights tour package any time within 2012.
2. Race registration fee to a chosen Australian-based marathon or fun run. Choices may be any of the following: The Sydney City To Surf, 2012 Gold Coast Airport Marathon & Half Marathon, The Great Ocean Road International Marathon.
3. A three-night twin sharing hotel accommodation
4. Prize is convertible to cash but not transferrable to another person.
Run BGC 2011
November 27, 2011
Bonifacio Global City
3K/5K/10K (with Flag Football)
n-Store Registration: October 26, – November 23, 2011 (12:00 nn – 8:00 pm)
– Level 1 Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Edsa cor. Shaw Blvd., Ortigas Center.
– Bldg. B3, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
– G/F Entertainment Mall, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City.
– 2/F Trinoma Mall, North Ave., cor. Pagasa, Quezon City
– 2F Glorietta 3, Makati City
The Athelete’s Foot
– 3/F Robinson’s Galleria, EDSA Cor. Ortigas Ave., Quezon City
– 2/F Twin Cinema Arcade, Alabang Town Center, Alabang